So do you actually pronounce it 'mee-mee' or 'meem'? I'm never sure. But I've been tagged by at least five people to do this here thang, including Jillian, Nicole, Drea, LandiLeigh and Bad Decision Maker (I'm sure I've missed somebody out there)!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Thanks & have fun!
So here's my 7 things:
1. The band I have seen the most in concert is Ozma. I even had a sort of internet fling with their former drummer, and then I wrote a bunch of poems about it that I put into a chapbook. I'm not sure I have any copies of it left. Anyway, I've seen them at least six times since 2002, I believe. They are still one of my favorites. Their songs are fun and sometimes a little dorky, just like me.
2. I cannot STAND the word 'eyesore'. I think it's the worst word ever.
3. Some people have a huge preference over Coke or Pepsi, but I just buy whatever is on sale. I think they're all enjoyable. And yes, I buy diet.
4. I drive a green 1998 Saturn sedan. It has a Hello Kitty license plate on the front that my dad painted for me, however, I've noticed recently there is a paint chip which makes her look like she has angry eyebrows!
5. One of my least favorite foods is peas, but once in a while they're okay mixed in with other things. I don't usually like cooked carrots, but I do enjoy raw ones. And I'm not a fan of raw tomatoes, but cooked ones I like. However, if you put some olive oil and a lot of oregano, basil and cheese on a raw tomato, I might eat it. Mmm.
6. A friend of mine has recently gotten me back into reading comic books. If you've ever liked fairy tales, check out the "Fables" series; it's about storybook characters trying to get by in the real world. Just don't think of it like that new Disney movie coming out, "Enchanted". This is a completely different kind of thing. But, um, I think I wanna see that Disney thing. It looks fun.
7. I don't always brush my teeth before I go to bed. Sometimes I'd just rather get the extra rest and do it in the damn morning.
Umm...tagging. I'm not going to bother. This has been spreading like wildfire, so if by chance no one has tagged you, and you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!
That was entertaining!